Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, August 04, 2011

Flamingo card with Chomas Creations embossing kit for the Silhouette

I was sent some metal sheets from All that Jazz Supplies to try out with the Chomas Creations products, and let me tell you how awesome the metal sheets they have work with the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder Silhouette Cameo with a stylus!  Well you can see that here hehe!  And they are heat activated, so no need for glue, you can just heat it up with your heat embossing gun, or an iron!  Super easy! 
Here is a card I made with MTC, you can download the flamingo design here... flamingo design for MTC  I also used the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder and gel pens to make the circles on the card, and the Chomas Creations  adjustable pen holder and stylus to score my card!
For the inside of my card I used K Andrews stamp set Positive Thoughts and Quick Quotes paper and ink to stamp with.



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

Tami B. said...

Very eye-catching and very pretty!

cricaholic said...

Oh MY!! I've got the cricut embosser....I'm gonna have to start playing with it....This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! TFS