Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, August 08, 2011

Pupppy love with Chomas Creations engraving tip

There is a lot of puppy love in our house, some of which the puppy doesn't seem to appreciate hehe!  Don't worry, the puppy isn't in any danger!
I used the Chomas Creations engraving tip on Core'dinations cardstock to etch the bone pattern for background paper (lucky for me as I have no doggy paper!)  If you would like the Design Studio file which uses A Child's Year and Doodletype for the background paper and title, you can download it here... Puppy Love file
Here is the close up of the bones...
I used the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder to do the journaling box...
Here is the title and I used A Child's Year for the boy and puppy silhouette, I inked the edges of it.
And here is the completed page!





Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Great background for the page.

Barbara said...

No puppy love for the Silhouette? Aw, shoot! :-(

Amy Chomas said...

Barbara, not this time around! lol! I try to give enough love between both machines!