Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, August 20, 2011

Man of many words with Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder

One thing I did as my children grew is recorded the silly things they did and said.  I had a blog going and I tried to update it a few times a week with these silly things, and important milestones.  You could also do this on a calendar or a journal.  The blog was easiset for me as I catch up every night on my lap top.  Now when I find pictures I can go back and find some sort of story to go with them.
For this layout I used Plantin for the title and welded the words together in DS.  The journaling circle was also done with the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder,  DS and George.  You can find the tutorial for that here... journaling tutorial
I had these chipboard stars sitting around and added some ink to them to make them match the kraft cardstock.  Gotta use up some of that stash!




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!