Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Princess frame with Chomas Creations embossing kit


Don't forget there is a sale going on in the Chomas Creation's store!  Enter the code back10 at checkout for 10% off your total order!

Another one of my frames for the craft show (if I can let this one go hehe!).
I loved how the castle turned out on this card I made here... princess card  You can also get the download for it on that link.  Being I put all that work into the file, I figured why not use it again??  So I did!  I embossed it with the Chomas Creations embossing kit on a metal sheet.  Being it was an odd shape and I didn't want it to bend, I added it to a circle that was cut out of chipboard, and that I had added a piece of patterned paper on.
 I got the "princess" wood word from Michaels, it was already painted pink.  I added some crystal lacquer to the top of the word, then sprinkled glitter on it.  The glitter absorbed into the crystal lacquer and now I don't have to worry about it sprinkling off! 
The papers and ribbon are all Imaginesce. 



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

Jill Angel said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
Jill
http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the castle on the metal. I can see why you don't want to part with it.

SherriC. said...

this is adorable, I think I need to make one for my niece...
TFS!!!
Kassidy sent me....