Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, August 29, 2011

Puppy bows!!

Ok, so  not my normal kind of post, but it was fun, and I wanted to share hehe!
I picked up these puppy bows that were pre-made, but I thought they were kind of plain.  I had all these pretty stitched brads by Basic Grey, but they were brads, so I took my wire cutters to cut the brad parts off.
Then I used my hot glue gun to add the brads to my bows.
Here are the bows I got done tonight, I'm sharing with my sister's morkie, hehe! 
And here is my super model with her new bow!  Pay no attention to the messy face hehe!  Oh and my sweet daughter was helping me as my super model kept trying to wander away!





Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!