Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, August 13, 2011

Party on card with Chomas Creations mini Sharpie holder

Oh my, almost forgot hubby's birthday card this year!  This was actually a pretty quick one as I already had the card pre-cut and ready to go, so I just needed to decorate it!  You can see my tutorial for using the Chomas Creations embossing kit for making scored cards, as well as get the download here... scored cards
I used the Chomas Creations mini Sharpie holder on the Colorbok metallic paper pack.  Look at the price on that pack, just $.99 for 2 12x12 sheets at Target!  It was down the scrapbook aisle!  This isn't really a metal sheet, but it does have a glossy metallic surface and is super easy to cut with the Cricut.

Here is the Chomas Creations mini Sharpie holder on the metallic paper.  I used Design Studio and Birthday bash to make the guitar. 

Don't forget the sale in the Chomas Creations store is still going on!  10% off your purchase of $30 or more using the code august10 at checkout!



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

cricaholic said...

Oh, that's NEAT! I'll have to see if my store has some. TFS!!LOVE LOVE the Sharpie markers!!!